Terms and Conditions
The website (www.citiindia.com) is the official website of Confederation of Indian Textile Industry also known as CITI. CITI is a company registered under Section 25 of the Companies Act 1956 (now section 8 of the Companies Act 2013). CITI works as an interface between the Government of India and Textile Industry. You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. CITI disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. CITI also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and possess the necessary legal qualification.
The service is made available to you for your personal use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. CITI reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement and any other policies or guidelines set forth by CITI. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
- Use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by CITI;
- Upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations;
- Prevent others from using the Service;
- Use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or
- Act in any way that violates the Agreement, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement and may subject you to state penalties and other legal consequences. CITI reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Content of the Service
CITI takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does it have any obligation to monitor such third-party content. CITI always reserves the right to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the service, such as content which violates the terms of this agreement. CITI also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to-
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- Enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam),
- Respond to user support requests, or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of CITI, its users and the public. CITI will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
As a condition to using the Service, you agree and understand that CITI will display ads and other information adjacent to and related to the content it services. These include, but are not limited to, sponsored ads, Google AdSense Ads, as well as ads from other ad providers.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify CITI, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, CITI will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
All files hosted on CITI are under the copyright of the original author. You must contact the original author if you wish to use a file in a way that is prohibited by the file license. All other content on this website, including but not limited to graphic files, code, news, articles, tutorials, reviews and forum postings are the property of the original authors. No portion of the content material on this website may be copied, reproduced, or reused without the express written permission of the original author. Where the original author is not explicitly indicated, the copyright belongs to CITI, and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
While visiting the CITI Site, you may also not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the CITI Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the CITI Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the CITI Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
Limitation of Liability
CITI takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the CITI Site. Further, CITI makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, documents and related graphics on the firm Site for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall CITI be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service. If you are dissatisfied with the CITI or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of CITI in operating the CITI site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the CITI Site.
You authorize CITI to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the CITI Site, and you hereby authorize any party to provide us with such information. You understand and agree that unless you notify CITI to the contrary by e-mailing us, you further authorize CITI to disclose, on a confidential basis, to any party with whom CITI has business relations, all relevant information relating to your dealings with us and the CITI Site.
The designs, templates software, scripts, codes, and any other product distributed at CITI each carry their own separate open source license which is chosen by the designer. Upon downloading a design, designs, Templates software, scripts, codes, you agree to use the design under its respected license.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.